Pasona Inc. (hereinafter the “Company”) will handle personal information (hereinafter “Personal Information”) provided by you for the Housekeeping Business (hereinafter the “Service”) as follows:
Personal Information provided by you will be used for the following purposes:
– Provision of information about the Service and after-sales service for the Service;
– Response to inquiries about the Service; and
– Analysis and investigation for the improvement of the quality of the Service.
– Provision of the Service and after-sales service for the Service;
– Necessary communication for the use of the Service;
– Response to inquiries about the Service;
– Analysis and investigation for the improvement of the quality of the Service; and
– Marketing activities for the Service (questionnaires, data collection, etc.).
Except as stated in the provisions in the "Handling of Personal Information" document, we will not use personal information for any other purpose. The Company will not provide Personal Information provided by you to any third party. However, the Company may provide your Personal Information without your consent if any of the following items is applicable:
(1) When required under legislation;
(2) If it is necessary for the protection of human life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain your consent;
(3) If it is specifically necessary for the improvement of public hygiene, the promotion of sound development of the juveniles, and it is difficult to obtain your consent; or
(4) If the Company is required to cooperate for a national organ or local public entity or a person commissioned thereby to perform affairs prescribed by legislation, and obtaining your consent is likely to cause hindrance to the performance of the affairs.
The handling of Personal Information provided by you will be partially outsourced to Cloud Payment Inc. The Company selects an outsource upon strict examination and internal approval processes and will check its guidelines on the handling of Personal Information and enter into a nondisclosure agreement with the outsource before entrusting business.
When a user of this service uses NP Atobarai air, the credit for the use of this service will be transferred from the Company to Net Protections, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Recipient").
The Company will provide the user's personal information necessary for the use of NP Atobarai air to the Recipient as a third party based on the user's consent.
Furthermore, the Recipient will be selected after strict examination by our Company and internal approval procedure, and we will provide it after concluding a confidentiality agreement with the Recipient, personal information will only be provided after confirming the guidelines of the handling personal information
You will provide your Personal Information at your discretion and will not be forced to do so in any way. However, please note that if you do not provide your Personal Information appropriately, you may not use the services specified in the purposes of use.
Please contact the following contact for consultation, complaints, or requests that you may have under the Personal Information Protection Act for/about disclosure, correction, unauthorized use or acquisition, or discontinuance of use including cases of provision to a third party. When you make contact, please fill out the necessary documents specified by the Company for the Company needs to confirm your identity and the contents of the request.
Housekeeping Business Operating Representative, Pasona Inc.
2-6-2 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8228, Japan
Shintaro Nakao, President and COO
Manager in charge of Personal Information protection: Executive Managing Director