On handling of Personal Information
Pasona Inc. (hereinafter the “Company”) will handle personal information (hereinafter “Personal Information”) provided by you for the Housekeeping Business (hereinafter the “Service”) as follows:
1.On purposes of use
- Personal Information provided by you will be used for the following purposes:
- (Registered Member)
- – Provision of information about the Service and after-sales service for the Service;
- – Response to inquiries about the Service; and
- – Analysis and investigation for the improvement of the quality of the Service.
- (User Member)
- – Provision of the Service and after-sales service for the Service;
- – Necessary communication for the use of the Service;
- – Response to inquiries about the Service;
- – Analysis and investigation for the improvement of the quality of the Service; and
- – Marketing activities for the Service (questionnaires, data collection, etc.).
2.On provision to a third party
- The Company will not provide Personal Information provided by you to any third party. However, the Company may provide your Personal Information without your consent if any of the following items is applicable:
- (1) When required under legislation;
- (2) If it is necessary for the protection of human life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain your consent;
- (3) If it is specifically necessary for the improvement of public hygiene, the promotion of sound development of the juveniles, and it is difficult to obtain your consent; or
- (4) If the Company is required to cooperate for a national organ or local public entity or a person commissioned thereby to perform affairs prescribed by legislation, and obtaining your consent is likely to cause hindrance to the performance of the affairs.
- The handling of Personal Information provided by you will be partially outsourced to Cloud Payment Inc. The Company selects an outsourcee upon strict examination and internal approval processes and will check its guidelines on the handling of Personal Information and enter into a nondisclosure agreement with the outsourcee before entrusting business.
4.On voluntariness of Personal Information provision
- You will provide your Personal Information at your discretion and will not be forced to do so in any way. However, please note that if you do not provide your Personal Information appropriately, you may not use the services specified in the purposes of use.
6.On request for disclosure, correction, or discontinuance of use of Personal Information
- Please contact the following contact for consultation, complaints, or requests that you may have under the Personal Information Protection Act for/about disclosure, correction, unauthorized use or acquisition, or discontinuance of use including cases of provision to a third party. When you make contact, please fill out the necessary documents specified by the Company for the Company needs to confirm your identity and the contents of the request.
Housekeeping Business Operating Representative, Pasona Inc.
2-6-2 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8228, Japan
7.Name of the business operator
- Pasona Inc.
- Shintaro Nakao, President and COO
8.Title, department and contact information of the manager in charge of Personal Information protection
- Pasona Inc.
- Manager in charge of Personal Information protection: Executive Managing Director
- Contact E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org